Feel like you have a good grasp of printmaking? our have the urge to learn more about this age old technique? Our printing Intensive 2 colour, is where you will learn how to prepare your screen, including coating emulsion, exposing and screen stripping, and techniques for printing on a variety of paper and fabric. Over a 5 hour workshop.
You will walk away with your unique 2 colour design on a tea towel, tote, t-shirt or set of posters. With a greater knowledge of the printing process, and how to implement it at home or in your garage.
From 10:30am - 4:30pm with 30 min break.
The price covers:
- 2 x film positive
- your choice of a canvas tote bag, cotton t-shirt, heavy paper, or fabric pieces to take home.
- practise fabric and paper
- access to ink and tools for printing
What you have to do:
- Send your A4 artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org and I check it over before your arrival to the workshop.
What you need:
- Wear closed toe shoes and suitable clothing for printing in. We do provide aprons, but sometimes a blob of ink goes astray.
- Pen and Paper
- Additional paper/fabric you would like to try printing on.
- If there is a specific colour you would like to work with, bring it along, provided its water-based ink.
Saturday workshops can be arranged on request.
Check the Workshop Calendar At the very tip top of our webpage.