Learn the basics of screen printing at this 2.5 hour workshop. Have a go at printing your own 1 colour design onto fabric and paper, and walk away with your unique design on a tea towel, tote, t-shirt or poster.
Feel like you have a good grasp of printmaking? try our Printing Intensive, and learn more about the technical aspects of screen printing.
The price covers:
- film positive
- your choice of a canvas tote bag, cotton t-shirt, heavy paper, or fabric pieces to take home.
- practise fabric and paper
- access to ink and tools for printing
What you have to do:
- Send your artwork to email@example.com and I will prepare it for your arrival to the workshop.
What you need:
- Wear closed toe shoes and suitable clothing for printing in. We do provide aprons, but sometimes a blob of ink goes astray.
- Pen and Paper
- Additional paper/fabric you would like to try printing on.
- If there is a specific colour you would like to work with, bring it along, provided its water-based ink.
Check the Workshop Calendar At the very tip top of our webpage.